模板一：_________________________________ (列出格言谚语). This is a proverb full of logic.By this proverb,it is meant that ____________________________ (解释内涵).In other words, ______________________________ (换言之的解释). Indeed,we can learn many things from it.Examples can easily be found to make this point clearer. ____________ (事例1) is a case in point. Another case is that ______________ (事例2). Whatever you do, please remember the saying “________________________ (该格言或谚语)”. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you’ll necessarily benefit a lot from it.
模板二：It is well know to us that the proverb: __________________________ (列出格言或谚语), reminds us that ___________________ (解释内涵).On the one hand, ________________________ (详细描述1).On the other hand, ______________________ (详细描述2).Take _____________ (某相关事例) for example. _____________________ (展开论述). However, it is easier said than done. Practice is the most important factor. Only when you pay attention to it can you hold it sooner or later.
1) Look before you leap. First think, then act.三思而后行。
2) It is never too late to mend.亡羊补牢，犹为未晚。
3) All roads lead to Rome.条条大路通罗马。
4) A good medicine tastes bitter. 良药苦口。
5) No pains, no gain.不劳则无获。
6) Where there is life, there is hope.生命不息，希望常在。
7) Diligence is the mother of success.勤奋是成功之母。
8) Action speak louder than words.事实胜于雄辩。
9) Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。
10) Take care of the pence, and the pounds will take care of themselves.积少自然成多。